Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Hmm todae was the talk on the our 3rd Year Specialisation...
Cant remember the actual names for the 3 different specialisation..
but in short, the 3 of them are...
Programming, Networking and E-Logistic.
Everything sounds good.. Everything leads to a different future.. But do i suit everything?
Logistic sounds Practical, Networking sounds good in the future, Programming sounds professional...
but i can only choose one wor.. and right now my strength lies in my Programming skills... but seriously..
what if i cant get in?? What will happen to me??
And if i get in.. will i excel?? will i be able to handle it??
And WSS... if i really get in?? how's my future like next yr?? Do i have attachment??
Do i have Final Year Project?? Can i go overseas? Can i make it??
Sigh.. u noe i think jie's right.. i think too much.. but it's so practical to think far.. at least i can foresee and maybe be a little prepared for such incidents..
Sulk.. I feel lost.. y cant time speed up alittle bit.. at least let me take a peek at my future?? at least gif me a de javu like b4?? at least make me feel better? make me feel secure?...He wrote something on 8:08:00 PM...